The 4th Annual Party for the Paws – Saturday, October 13, 2012, 5-7pm,
at the Ventana Tasting Room on Hwy. 68
The 2012 event will benefit these four groups, that combined, serve approximately 9,300 animals a year:
These shelters need our help more than ever. All proceeds from event ticket sales, raffles and silent auction items benefit these four organizations. The event is funded by donations from area sponsors and individuals, and organized by a not-for-profit group of citizens.
TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! You may buy tickets online until noon on Saturday, Oct. 13 (click here to purchase) or at the door. Tickets are $40 in advance – Please note that space is limited and we expect the event to sell out as it has done in the past.
The price of admission includes:
• Appetizers • Wine from Ventana Vineyards • Live Music from acoustic guitarist and singer Mike Maguire • The opportunity to bid on a myriad of Silent Auction items from area retailers, services, theaters, restaurants, artists, galleries and more • Chances to win great items with lots of great Raffles! Plus we'll have rescued dogs onsite available for adoption. Please click here for addtional ticket details.
RAFFLE TICKETS...Can't make it to the event, but want a chance to win one of our wonderful raffle items? (A car, 12 dinners or lunches at wonderful area restaurants, or 12 spa treatments) Raffle tickets may be purchased at AFRP this Thursday and Friday from noon-7pm (560 Lighthouse Ave., Pacific Grove).
1 ticket for $10 or 3 for $25. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN. Click here for the list of raffle items.
Due to space limitations, we ask that you please only bring adoptable dogs to this event.
Special thanks to our gracious Chairperson Joy Anderson who is helping lead the efforts of our 2012 event!
Click here to read all about this year's event in our great local newspapers! Monterey County Weekly, Monterey County Herald, Salinas Californian, and the interview with our founder Karen by The Carmel Pine Cone! Thank you local media for your support!
Thank you to everyone who has made Party For The Paws such a great success so far!
Over three years we've raised $25,000 for our four beneficiaries!
We owe our success to:
• ALL of our 2009, 2010 and 2011 sponsors and donors and wonderful people who donated the amazing silent auction and raffle items, food, wine, supplies.
• The gracious host of the 2009 and 2010 event– Steve McShane and McShane's Nursery & Landscape Supply! It truly was a beautiful location!! And thank you to musician Michael Heller for providing our Garden Party entertainment.
• Our 2011 host Marc and the Marina Lounge, our emcee Tamara Berg of KION/KCBA and anchors Jasmine Viel and Marc Cota-Robles.
• Our volunteers, without whom we could not have run the event, my fellow organizers, Kathy Ryan, Shane Dolbier and anyone I'm forgetting right now...
• And most importantly, everyone who attended!!
Thank you all so much! We hope to
see you all at our 2012 event!
Founder, Party for the Paws